Register For Wholesale
Featured Business Tool - Facebook Scheduled Posts
You can create a post and schedule it to publish on your Business Page in the future. This can help you manage your Facebook account and allow you to create consistent posting. Scheduled posts can be created and edited by other admins and editors who help manage your Page.
Keep in mind that all times for scheduling correspond to your current time zone.
Schedule a Post
To schedule a post:
- Start creating your post at the top of your Page's Timeline
- Click next to Publish and select Schedule
- Below Publication, select the date and time when you want the post to publish
- Click Schedule
Manage Scheduled Posts
To reschedule, edit or delete a scheduled post:
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page
- Click Scheduled Posts in the left column
- Click the post you want to edit
- Click Edit to edit the post, or click to choose to reschedule, edit or delete it
To see a history of all edits to a scheduled post, click View Edit History.